Click on Image
- Friday, September 7, 2018 – “Intent to Run” forms must be submitted to Mrs. McCallister if you wish to run for a Senior Class Officer Position.
- Friday, September 14, 2018 – Senior Class Officer elections during period 1 (period 4 for seniors who attend Steel Center)
- Usually sometime in January – Senior Class snow tubing trip to Hidden Valley (pending superintendent & school board approval)
- Usually sometime in March/April – Senior Class trip to Splash Lagoon Waterpark (pending superintendent & school board approval)
- Wednesday, May 8 – Senior Honors Awards Banquet at St. John’s Hall
- Friday, May 17 – Prom at Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall
- May 21, 22, 23 – Senior Final Exams
- Wednesday, June 5 – Senior Class Breakfast (caps & gowns distributed)
- Thursday, June 6 – Indoor Commencement Practice (8:00 am – 9:30 am)
- Thursday, June 6 – Outdoor Commencement Practice (9:45 am – 11:00 am) a shuttle will be provided to take seniors to/from Campbell field for commencement practice
- Thursday, June 6 – Graduation Day! (be at graduation site by 6:00 pm)
Thank you to all who have donated and for the Annual Senior Class Breakfast.
Homestead District Lions Club member, Mr. Michael Totin presented Steel Valley Senior Class President Kelsey McCafferty with a check for $500 to help support the Annual Senior Class Breakfast that is scheduled for Wednesday, June 6. The senior class will be treated to a catered breakfast, will receive senior class gifts, and participatie in some raffle drawings. This donation will help to make the event a memorable one for the Class of 2018.
Other donations for the senior class breakfast that have been received so far include those from Club One Fitness, Falce’s, Linda Squires, Orange Theory, Savolskis-Waski-Glenn Funeral Home, Shop ‘n Go, Waterfront Chick-fil-A, and Yankee Candle. Thank you to all who have donated and all who still plan to donate for the Annual Senior Class Breakfast.